Your request has been received by DRG. A represantative will contact you shortly to provide more details on the research and data contained in this report and ensure that it will meet your current research needs.
TreatmentTrends: Psoriasis (EU) will cover practice dynamics, current use and future use projections for key products, perceived product ad-vantages and disadvantages. While the report does cover all treatment categories (topicals, systemics, phototherapy and biologics), the empha-sis is on the biologic agents with added detail around the promotional en-vironment and awareness of products in development.
TreatmentTrends are a syndicated report series that provide longitudinal information on market dynamics. The reports provide insights into practice patterns, attitudes and perceptions and current and projected use of vari-ous products. They evaluate perceived product advantages and disad-vantages, as well as sales and messaging efforts of key market players. They are quantitative in nature with several open-ended questions for qualitative feedback.
Sample Frame & Methodology:
~225 dermatologists complete a 45-minute online quantitative survey with several open-ended questions for qualitative feedback.
To qualify, respondents must meet the following criteria:
Minimum of 25 patients with psoriasis under management
Have been in practice a minimum of two years and a maximum of 30 years
More than 75 percent of professional time spent in clinical practice
Key Drugs Covered:
brodalumab, Enbrel, Humira, ixeki-zumab, MK-3222, Otezla (apremilast), Remicade, secuki-numab, Stelara, tofacitinib
Key Companies Mentioned:
AbbVie, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Celgene, Eli Lilly, Janssen, Merck, Novartis, and Pfizer
- Final report in Powerpoint format
- Complete set of frequency tables, summary statistics, and cross tabulations can be provided upon request
- Proprietary question slide deck: Clients purchasing report prior to fielding will have the opportunity to include up to three proprietary questions
- Pharmacor®: Psoriasis
- PatientBase®: Psoriasis in G7
- PatientBase®: Psoriasis in Brazil
- PatientBase®: Psoriasis in Russia
- PatientBase®: Psoriasis in India
- PatientBase®: Psoriasis in China
- PatientBase®: Psoriasis in Turkey
- PatientBase®: Psoriasis in Mexico
- PatientBase®: Psoriasis in South Korea
- Treatment Algorithms®: Psoriasis
- DecisionBase®: Psoriasis (Moderate to Severe)
- Physician and Payer Forum®: Psoriasis