Join DRG’s upcoming webinar series, The Politics of U.S. Healthcare, which will examine how the AHCA would affect the pharmaceutical and medtech industries should it become law.
The Politics of U.S. Healthcare - Medtech Insights in the Trump Era
Tuesday, June 20
This webinar will answer the following questions:
- What has happened so far and what impact will it have on medtech markets?
- What will the AHCA’s impact be on the insured population, procedure volumes, and device pricing?
- What is Trump’s influence on healthcare reform and how will his stance and decisions affect the medtech industry?
- Where do both political parties and their factions stand on the AHCA, and how will they impact renegotiation of the bill?
The Politics of U.S. Healthcare - Exchanges in the Trump Era
Tuesday, June 27
The webinar will explore:
- How has the level of market competition changed since the launch of exchanges in 2014?
- What new developments are in store for the exchanges in 2018 and what does this mean for industry?
- What do Republican healthcare reforms mean for the future of exchanges?
- Which proposals championed by Republicans stand to have the greatest impact on your business?
- What will be the impact of consolidation and other trends have on U.S. healthcare markets?