Official Rules for DRG Raffle at Digital Pharma Europe
Help DRG Help Others Raffle
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter: To enter the Help DRG Help Others Raffle at the Digital Pharma Europe Conference in London, UK, you need to complete an entry form at DRG’s table from 17 May through 19 May Only one entry per eligible individual per day is permitted. Any individuals entering or attempting to enter more than once per day may be disqualified. Entries will be accepted in the following ways: via print entry forms (obtained at the DRG table or in person from a DRG representative), by submitting your business card into the entry container at the DRG table, or via online entry.
- Random Drawing: The winner of the Help DRG Help Others Raffle will be determined by random drawing to be held by DRG at approximately 11:00 a.m. United States EST on 31 May 2017 from all eligible entries received. Entrants do not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win.
- Prizes; Odds of Winning: There will be a total of one (1) Help DRG Help Others prize. DRG will award $500 to the charity selected by the winning entry, and the other charities will each receive $100. The winner will receive a Kindle Fire*. Total ARV of all prizes awarded is $49.99. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. DRG will, upon notification of winner, deliver the prize to the winner. All entrants will receive an email following the drawing announcing the winner and the charity. For the name of the winner, email firstname.lastname@example.org after the drawing date.
- General: The Raffle is open to attendees of the Digital Pharma Europe Conference who are residents of a European Union country, the United States or Canada (except residents of Quebec) and 18 years of age or older as of the time of entry, except that employees and their immediate family members of DRG, its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries and their immediate family members are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. No cash substitution, transfer or assignment of prize allowed. DRG reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, national, and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner will not be eligible for a charitable tax deduction by virtue of the donation.
The winner releases, indemnifies, and holds harmless DRG and all related individuals and entities, including its agents and independent contractors, from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind sustained in connection with participation in the raffle and the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize. The winner may be required to sign and return a Winner Affidavit of Eligibility. The winner consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. For information regarding how DRG uses personal information of entrants, see DRG's privacy notice at https://decisionresourcesgroup.com/decision-resources-group/
- Sponsor: The Help DRG Help Others raffle is sponsored by DR/Decision Resources, LLC, 800 District Avenue, Suite 600, Burlington, MA 01803 (“DRG”). DRG is responsible for the raffle’s operation and its decisions regarding this raffle’s conduct and the application of these rules will be final.
*Amazon is not a sponsor of this promotion.