BURLINGTON, Mass., Oct. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Decision Resources Group is pleased to host seven expert speakers who will deliver comprehensive training presentations during its managed care Account Management Training (AMT) taking place in San Francisco in November. AMT is a three-day conference providing comprehensive hands-on training that will give account managers knowledge, techniques, and confidence to successfully work with their managed care accounts. AMT is considered a "gold-standard" within the pharmaceutical and biotech industry training over 1,000 account managers.
Below are the industry experts who will present at AMT:
- Charles Bell is Director of New Business Development at Express Scripts, where his responsibilities include working with clients to develop and enhance specialty pharmacy and specialty distribution channels for new and existing specialty products. He is responsible for pharmaceutical and biotech client strategies which include successfully contracting and maximizing distribution channel solutions.
- Kirby J. Eng, RPh is Executive Director of Clinical Oncology Management Services at Onco 360, where he oversees the development and implementation of oncology pharmacy management services. Onco360 is the largest independent oncology pharmacy services organization in the U.S.
- Patrick W. Finnerty is the owner of PWF Consulting, which provides consulting services to several healthcare organizations. His previous experience includes a 32 year career in Virginia state government, during which he was appointed by two Governors to serve as Virginia's Medicaid Director from 2002 to 2010.
- William Fleming, PharmD is Segment Vice President at Humana Inc. and President, Humana Pharmacy Solutions. A 20 year Humana veteran, Dr. Fleming oversees pharmacy operations and business strategy that services all Humana segments, including its non-Humana membership. He also serves as a key leader for Humana's Healthcare Services segment.
- James T. Kenney, Jr., RPh, MBA is Pharmacy Operations Manager at Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc. A 34 year veteran of the company, Mr. Kenney has held several positions including Staff Pharmacist, Chief Pharmacist, Assistant Administrator for Pharmacy Programs and Pharmacy Operations Manager. Currently, he is responsible for the pharmacy contracting program with pharmaceutical manufacturers and specialty pharmacy providers.
- Neil Minkoff, MD is the Founder and CEO FountainHead HealthCare. In 2010, he founded the company as a reaction to the ever-growing complexity of the healthcare system and the need for independent thinkers who could provide some clarity in the chaos. Dr. Minkoff is also the lead physician for EmpiraMed, Inc., working to develop Patient Reported Outcome tools.
- Rebecca Waller is a Principal Training Consultant at Decision Resources Group, where she provides guidance on managed care, formulary data, trends and other current health insurance market topics to account managers and sales managers.
Session topics at AMT include "U.S. Managed Markets Overview," "Pricing and Contracting," "Effectively Working in Today's State Medicaid Arena," "Critical Essentials Necessary for Success in Specialty Pharmacy" and "An In-depth Look at our Current Medicare System."
AMT will take place at The Hyatt Regency in San Francisco on November 18-20, 2014. The cost is $3,795 per person with discounts available to groups of five or more. For more information and to register, click here.
Media interested in attending the conference should contact Briana Pontremoli at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-993-2654 for additional information.
About Decision Resources Group
Decision Resources Group offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on critical issues within the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed decisions. Find out more at www.DecisionResourcesGroup.com.
All company, brand, or product names contained in this document may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
For more information, contact:
Decision Resources Group
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/industry-leading-speakers-present-next-month-at-managed-care-account-management-training-in-san-francisco-336276908.html
SOURCE Decision Resources Group