Principal Analyst Matthew Arnold and Consumer Healthcare Analyst Rory Stanton are available to discuss the FDA's first draft guidance on pharmaceutical companies' use of social media. Leveraging Decision Resources Group's proprietary data and analysis, Mr. Arnold and Ms. Stanton offer expert commentary on the framework behind the new draft guidance and implications for marketers.
Mr. Arnold is available to discuss:
- What the history and regulatory framework is behind FDA's new draft guidance
- What the draft guidance does and does not clarify for pharmaceutical companies in social media
- What loose threads the FDA has left for future guidance
- Mr. Arnold has written a blog on the subject, which can be found here
- "For the past four years, pharma marketers have kind of been frozen in time," said Principal Analyst Matthew Arnold. "With this draft guidance, the FDA has begun to show them a way forward on engaging consumers through social media."
Ms. Stanton is available to discuss:
- How consumer digital trends impact pharmaceutical brands
- How social health adoption and engagement affect pharmaceutical brands
- What the tactical implications are and how marketers can think about their social approach
- Ms. Stanton has written a blog on the subject, which can be found here
- "The FDA's new social media guidance has brought clarity to the industry, and this clarity spells new opportunities to innovate with this channel. However, social isn't an easy undertaking; before pharma marketers jump at these new opportunities, they must be prepared with a strategy and designate the appropriate resources to make the effort worthwhile."
To speak with Mr. Arnold or Ms. Stanton, please contact Christopher Comfort at 781-993-2597 or email@example.com.
About Decision Resources Group
Decision Resources Group is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed decisions. Please visit Decision Resources Group at www.DecisionResourcesGroup.com.
All company, brand, or product names contained in this document may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
For more information, contact:
Decision Resources Group
/PRNewswire -- Jan. 21, 2014/
SOURCE Decision Resources Group