BURLINGTON, Mass., Oct. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Account Management Training (AMT) presented by Decision Resources Group is a three-day conference providing comprehensive, hands-on training that will give account managers knowledge, techniques, and confidence to successfully work with their managed care accounts. AMT is considered a "gold-standard" within the pharmaceutical and biotech industry training over 1,000 account managers.
Conference presenters include:
- Neil Minkoff, MD - Founder and CEO, FountainHead HealthCare
- James T. Kenney, Jr., RPh, MBA, Pharmacy Operations Manager, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc.
- Patrick W. Finnerty - PWF Consulting
- Charles Bell - Director, New Business Development, Express Scripts
- Kirby J. Eng, RPh - Executive Director, Clinical Oncology Management Services, Onco 360
- William Fleming, PharmD - Segment Vice President, Humana Inc., President, Humana Pharmacy Solutions
- Rebecca Waller - Principal Training Consultant, Decision Resources Group
AMT will take place at The Hyatt Regency in San Francisco on November 18-20, 2014. The cost is $3,795 per person with discounts available to groups of three or more. For more information and to register, click here.
Media interested in attending the conference should contact Briana Pontremoli at email@example.com or 781-993-2654 for additional information.
About Decision Resources Group
Decision Resources Group offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on critical issues within the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed decisions. Find out more at www.DecisionResourcesGroup.com.
All company, brand, or product names contained in this document may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
For more information, contact:
Decision Resources Group
SOURCE Decision Resources Group