Decision Resources Group Vice Presidents Sheri Sellmeyer and John Jaeger are available to discuss Pharmaceutical industry implications of Pioneer ACOs exiting the program—as well as the impact on the 500+ ACOs Decision Resources Group is tracking in the U.S. Ms. Sellmeyer and Mr. Jaeger can also map out the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)' numerous pilot projects, and how this seeming setback will affect the larger ACO landscape in the coming months.
Ms. Sellmeyer is available to discuss:
- The inherent challenges for CMS—and commercial payers—as they begin to move providers away from fee-for-service
- How ACOs are changing the value proposition for life science companies—how and where they are forming, and why Pioneer ACOs might be thinking of exiting
Mr. Jaeger is available to discuss:
- How Pharma's engagement strategies could be impacted as some ACOs begin to move away from higher-risk models
- Key considerations for pharmaceutical companies as they incorporate Healthcare Reform's many implications into 2014 planning and commercialization
- Mr. Jaeger has written a blog on the subject, which can be found here.
To speak with Ms. Sellmeyer or Mr. Jaeger, please contact Lydia Smith at 781-993-2594 or email@example.com.
About Decision Resources Group
Decision Resources Group is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed decisions. Please visit Decision Resources Group at www.DecisionResourcesGroup.com.
All company, brand, or product names contained in this document may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
For more information, contact:
Decision Resources Group
/PRNewswire -- July 2, 2013/
SOURCE Decision Resources Group