BURLINGTON, Mass., April 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Decision Resources Group shares expert insights on Healthcare Reform's impact to various stakeholders—including how ACO proliferation is impacting providers and how health exchanges are driving changes in prescribing.
The Competitive Landscape Seminar: Healthcare Reform will be held on May 6, 2014, at the Clift San Francisco. Seminar content is intended for pharmaceutical, payer and provider executives, including Managed Markets, Market Research, Strategy/Planning, Brand, Marketing and New Product Commercialization teams.
- Presentation topics include:
- ACA-Driven Game Changers: How the Evolution of 3 Key Areas Will Impact Your Business
- ACO Collaboration & Competition: A Closer Look at "Accountable Communities of Care"
- The Impact of Health Exchanges on Prescribing for Chronic Indications
- Crying in the Wilderness: The HITECH Act, Healthcare Reform and the Quest for Accountable Care
- Staying Two Steps Ahead of the Cadillac Tax: Private Exchanges
- Exchanges: What 2014 Open Enrollment Taught Us...and What 2015 Might Look Like
- A forward-thinking panel discussion will explore "Payer Evolution & Industry Implications:"
- How will payers continue to adapt to Star Ratings and other outcomes-based measurements?
- In which areas are payers becoming more retail-focused?
- How are they developing accountable care?
- What is the future of employer-sponsored benefits?
- How do drugs fit into the value discussion?
- For more information and to register, please visit: http://www.competitivelandscapeseries.com/healthcare-reform/index.html
About Decision Resources Group
Decision Resources Group offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on critical issues within the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed decisions. Find out more at www.DecisionResourcesGroup.com.
All company, brand or product names contained in this document may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
For more information, contact:
Decision Resources Group
SOURCE Decision Resources Group