Vice President Sheri Sellmeyer, Principal Director Jane DuBose and Senior Director Roy Moore are available to discuss the federal government's decision to allow pharmacy copay coupon usage for enrollees of the healthcare insurance exchanges. Leveraging Decision Resources Group's proprietary data and analysis, Ms. Sellmeyer, Ms. DuBose and Mr. Moore offer expert commentary on the ways copay coupons will affect the U.S. healthcare marketplace, from the impacts on the pharmaceutical industry to a consumer, brand and state view.
Ms. Sellmeyer is available to discuss:
- How pharma is applauding the decision on copays, while Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) and Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) are worried about consumers circumventing measures meant to save costs on drugs
- Ms. Sellmeyer has written a blog on the subject, which can be found here
Ms. DuBose is available to discuss:
- How consumers will be impacted—and how much the typical coupon shaves off the cost of drugs
- What a recent study means for the industry: expert discussion of the finding that consumers using copay coupons for branded drugs show better adherence to their statin drug therapies than those who do not use coupons
- Ms. DuBose has written a blog on the subject, which can be found here
Mr. Moore is available to discuss:
- What proprietary primary research shows about MCOs' and physicians' attitudes toward using pharmacy copay coupons in the exchanges—including brand-specific findings
- How MCOs are thinking about restrictions for consumers who use copay coupons in different therapeutic areas
- Click here to read an abstract on one of the relevant reports: Healthcare Reform: Impact of Health Exchanges and Medicaid Expansion on Prescribing of Schizophrenia, Unipolar Depression and Bipolar Disorder Drugs
To speak with Ms. Sellmeyer, Ms. DuBose or Mr. Moore, please contact Lydia Smith at 781-993-2594 or email@example.com.
About Decision Resources Group
Decision Resources Group is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed decisions. Please visit Decision Resources Group at www.DecisionResourcesGroup.com.
All company, brand, or product names contained in this document may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
For more information, contact:
Decision Resources Group
/PRNewswire -- Nov. 5, 2013/
SOURCE Decision Resources Group