DRG’s Rory Stanton, Principal Analyst, will be presenting at this year’s Rare Disease Innovation Summit.
CBI’s Rare Disease Innovation Summit brings together diverse stakeholders to discuss the most pressing challenges to successful market access and commercialization. The summit provides a unique opportunity to share best practices and lessons learned in this complex but exciting environment. Benefit from hearing about the experiences of industry, advocates and patients on successful collaboration on accelerated approvals and increased patient access.
DRG Presentation: Finding Rare Disease Patients Online — What the Data Says
Day: Tuesday, June 19th
Time: 5:15pm – 5:40pm
Summary: For marketers and advocates challenged to reach small populations, hear the latest data and insights on patient behavior to discover how rare disease patients look, act and behave differently than their non-rare peer. Plus, gain insight into how orphan drug manufacturers can use real-world evidence to hone in on the whereabouts of these scarce audiences.
- Create a Foundation for Success and Explore Innovative approaches to Orphan Drug Commercialization
- Activate Specific Leverage Points in Commercializing Rare Disease Portfolios
- Understand the Impact of Patient Engagement on Product Valuation
- Delve into Next-Generation Models for Collaboration with Patients and Advocates
- Examine Evolving Reimbursement Trends for Rare Disease Products
- Learn About Innovative Opportunities to Demonstrate Value for Rare Disease Products to Support Market Access
Don’t miss this exciting learning opportunity! To arrange a meeting, please contact us.