SAN ANTONIO, TX: DRG’s Jeff Greene, VP Digital Strategy and Insights, will be presenting at this year’s PMSA Annual Conference and will be part of a panel and roundtable discussion on Next-Generation Analytics.
Our data and analytics experts will be on-site to discuss your challenges and answer questions around:
- Modernizing patient journey, market access, and customer engagement strategies with real-world data sources like electronic health records, claims, social media, and digital clickstreams;
- Applying machine learning, integrated analysis of real-world data and traditional sources, and other methodologies to get the most out of your data; and
- Navigating challenges with obtaining and analyzing global real-world evidence.
Have questions or want to schedule a meeting? Click here and we’ll put you in touch with one of our experts who will be attending the conference and available to assist you!
DRG Presentation: Strengthening the Patient Journey with Emotional Insights via Social Analytics
Day: Tuesday, May 1st
Summary: DRG Digital has developed a Patient Emotional Journey Framework, which many large pharma organizations are now using to modernize their patient journey design and address the “why” behind patient behavior. In this session, you will learn how a leading women’s health client:
- Leveraged emerging research techniques and frameworks to uncover “hidden” customer emotions and attitudes at different stages of the journey;
- Took patient journey design to an entirely new level by introducing the emotional layer; and
- Informed physician marketing strategies with “voice of the patient” insights.
Panel Discussion: Next-Generation Analytics
Day: Tuesday, May 1st
DRG Poster: The Future of Outcomes-Based Contracting with Commercial Healthcare Payers in the U.S.
Authors: Jyoti Kaityar, Analyst; Brigitte Moore, Principal Medical Writer; Rachel Livermore, Practice Lead; and Dmitry Goldenberg, Director.
Day: Monday, April 30th and Tuesday, May 1st
Summary: Outcomes-based contracts (OBCs) between payers and providers in healthcare management have received increasing attention and are becoming increasingly popular in some markets. They offer a method of cost-containment and differentiation in the market to payers, while allowing them to provide optimal care to patients. Our poster provides an overview of current published perceptions of the future of OBCs and a conclusion on the future of their delivery in healthcare.
Don’t miss out! Access the full schedule and register today. We look forward to seeing you in San Antonio!