Medtech Account Segmentation and Targeting
Navigating the New Influences Driving Device Success in Today’s Customer Ecosystem
As hospital consolidation continues and physicians cede device decisions to administrative stakeholders, there are a host of new factors and influencers impacting your devices’ potential.
We realize the challenges this poses for medtech commercial teams:
- How can we better harness emerging data sources and methodologies to get a fuller picture of purchasing and customer dynamics in our market?
- How can we build on procedure and diagnosis volume-based targeting with other critical factors like affiliation, network influence, reimbursement, and true patient reach?
- Is our current targeting approach missing key clinical and non-clinical influencers?
- How can we improve our account engagement strategy with more comprehensive profiling of networks, providers, and KOLs?
Industry expert Ed Park shares learnings and new best practices to get an edge in competitive markets.
Join us at our Account Segmentation and Targeting webinar for:
- New influences impacting device purchasing and uptake
- 4-step targeting framework that works in today’s markets
- Deep dive into account categorization and profiling
Also feel free to send your specific questions ahead of time, and view our related Account Segmentation and Targeting eBook.