DRG’s Brian Corvino, will be a keynote speaker at this year’s Intellus Worldwide Summit where he will be presenting on global healthcare trends that are impacting the pharmaceutical industry. You won’t want to miss it!
Our experts will be on-site to discuss your challenges and answer questions on disease management so you can better understand the current state and ensure you are investing in solutions that are right for your business priorities. Want to connect with us now or schedule a meeting at Intellus? Reach out to us today!
Arrange a Meeting
DRG Presentation: Global Healthcare Trends Impacting our Industry
Day: Tuesday, May 21st
Time: 8:55am - 9:30am
Location: Grand Ballroom E-F, Level 5
Summary: The healthcare ecosystem is in the midst of one of the largest transformations in a generation where we are simultaneously becoming more global and more local at the same time (glocalization). Several policy, macro-demographic and market-driven catalysts are driving seismic shifts in this landscape, and the pace and magnitude of change has never been greater. On one hand the magnitude of innovation and growing burden of disease are driving continued growth in demand for healthcare. In parallel, access and affordability have risen as issues of both national and international importance. Balancing access and innovation will be a central theme that our healthcare ecosystem will be addressing over the next decade. The session will focus on three catalysts impacting the life sciences industry:
- Innovation- There has been an increase in R&D investment broadly, shifting the mix towards discovery of high risk, breakthrough innovation. Coupled with spurred technologic innovation, a significant number of new drugs are approved in oncology, rare diseases or specialty therapeutics, and are increasingly incorporating a technologic component to therapy.
- Transformation- Ongoing consolidation and vertical integration, increasing focus on providing value and improving the patient experience are transforming the healthcare ecosystem, creating new market entrants and dramatically shifting the way we think about delivering care.
- Application- Increasing availability of and more effective applications of data are powering insights to better inform healthcare decision-making both at a global level and at a local level as well.
Panel Discussion: Industry Leaders POV: The Evolving Insights Role
Day: Tuesday, May 21st
Time: 9:45am - 10:20am
Summary: Three panelists will be asked to discuss how the macrotrends Brian presented will shape future initiatives and brand strategy and, by extension, how our members within the insights function can best meet those evolving needs. Sample questions may include:
- What skill sets do we need to successfully shape initiatives and brand strategy?
- What senior managers need from insights professionals: how do we make the “whys” behind the data more impactful?
- Future role of primary market research: going beyond co-existing with advanced analytics and marketing sciences (including any recent structural changes and perceptions internally within client companies).
- How can insight professionals shape strategic initiatives and perceptions including maintaining their relevancy now and five years from now.
Have questions or want to schedule a meeting? Click here. We’ll put you in touch with one of the experts who will be attending the conference and be available to assist you!
Don’t miss out! You can access the full schedule and register online today. We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia!