PHILADELPHIA, PA: DRG’s Adrienne Lovink, Partner, Consulting, will be presenting at this year’s eyeforpharma Value Summit 2018.
Our data, analytics, and market access experts will be on-site to discuss your challenges and answer questions around:
- Applying machine learning, integrated analysis of real-world data and traditional sources, and other methodologies to get the most out of your data;
- Navigating challenges with obtaining and analyzing real-world evidence; and
- Leveraging market access tools to align your workgroups with common data, provide transparency for your teams, and build organizational confidence around your data.
Have questions or want to schedule a meeting? We’ll put you in touch with one of the experts who will be attending the conference and available to assist you!
DRG Presentation: Pairing Real-World Data with Treatment Guidelines to Identify and Access Underserved Patient Populations
Summary: Learn by example how you can use real-world data to find treatment-eligible patients at a local level to maximize your treated-patient conversion rates within the addressable population. We will explore:
- Claims and EHR analysis linked to treatment guidelines and established standards of care to identify and size eligible patient populations
- Identification of major patient “drop-out” points to understand where to focus your commercial activity
- How variability in regional care delivery and patient disease burden impacts treatment pull-through opportunity
Don’t miss out! You can access the full schedule here and register online today. We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia!