DRG Digital (formerly Manhattan Research) will be at Digital Pharma Europe.
Are you going to the conference? We’d love to chat – contact us to set up time to meet and get free insights, infographics and more.
If you’re at the event, be sure to attend our presentation from DRG Digital’s head of patient research Rory Stanton.
Modernising the Patient Journey with Digital
Rory Stanton, Director, Digital Insights
Traditional patient journey research is often limited to physician behaviour and clinical activities, whereas most patient behaviours and decisions take place away from the clinical setting.
How can you layer your existing research with new digital data sources to get the full picture of your patients’ journey, and intervene when it matters most?
Brands are taking a patient-centric approach to research with tangible impact on brand strategy. Principal Analyst, Rory Stanton will share actionable findings for your brand planning process:
- How your current patient journey research may be limiting your brands’ success
- How to layer new digital data sources on top of your existing research to…
- Uncover the "why" behind patient behavior and decisions
- Identify key intervention opportunities you may be missing
- Acquire new patients, promote adherence or address switching behavior with the right channel and content strategy
- Best practices and examples from brands who are leading the way
Want to learn more about best practices for global physician and patient engagement? Visit DRGDigital.com for eBooks, webinars, infographics and more.