This live session took place on Wednesday, July 19th, 2017.
This webinar will discuss the factors that influence cardiologists to select treatments, and the unmet need that remains for the treatment of AHF and CHF, following recent pipeline activity.
This presentation will cover:
- What is the current state of treatment in AHF and CHF?
- What are interviewed experts’ insights on current treatment options?
- What are the cardiologist-reported factors determining current prescribing patterns for AHF and CHF?
- What clinical needs remain unfulfilled?
- What is the current state of acute and chronic heart failure pipeline following recent trial results?
Content for this webinar comes from the Acute Heart Failure Current Treatment report, part of a series of disease market research reports in the DRG Insights Platform. To see all of the expert disease market reports available from DRG, click here.
Presented by Dominika Rudnicka-Noulin, PhD