The landscape for healthcare continues to undergo several significant changes. Top DRG Medtech analysts and consultants weigh in on five of them: the emergence of mega health systems, evolutions in direct-to-patient engagement, the effects of disruptive technology in developing and developed markets, innovation in the world of value-based care, and the latest on the upcoming ruling from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Considering these trends, what does the Medtech industry need to know and do to stay competitive?
- The emergence of mega health systems in the U.S.
- Planning for a CMS ruling on site-neutral payments
- The latest on direct-to-patient engagement in medtech
- The impact of disruptive technology on healthcare in developed versus developing nations
- Evaluating innovation in a value-based healthcare world