This live session took place on Thursday, March 8th 2018.
With new Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar now at the helm, provider Medicare reimbursement changes are looming under the Medicare and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA), while other mandatory Medicare payment reform initiatives have been scaled back or eliminated. Our expert panel will discuss what’s new for the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) in 2018 as it transitions to full implementation in 2019. Specifically, the panel will explore the impact on physicians, bundled payments, Medicare and technology.
This webinar explores:
- What is the status of MIPS and MACRA and what is their impact on physicians?
- How have recent modifications to Medicare bundled payment programs affected the future of MACRA APMs?
- What will CMS' decision to count some Medicare Advantage plans as Advanced APMs mean?
- What are MACRA’s EHR and technology requirements and their overall effect on EHRs and technology?
- What are the proposed changes specifically affecting EHRs and Tech in 2018?
Valerie Pillo, Market Analyst at Market Access Insights
Tyler Dinwiddie, Market Analyst at Market Access Insights
Brandon Gee, Market Analyst at Market Access Insights
Evan Camden, Market Analyst at Market Access Insights