Last year, there were over 900 healthcare merger and acquisition deals, transforming device purchasing dynamics and the level of influence across accounts and stakeholders.
Today’s medtech teams need a fresh, comprehensive view of their markets and customers to plan their commercial strategy and allocate resources effectively.
Does your targeting and segmentation approach account for these changes? Are there opportunities to edge out competitors by finding the influencers they’re missing with outdated methodologies?
Watch this webinar to learn best practices and get an edge on competitors:
- The new influences impacting device purchasing and uptake
- Finding the optimal accounts and stakeholder mix by going beyond procedural volumes
- Segmenting and engaging accounts effectively
- Leveraging the right data, methodologies and skillsets for your use case
- Incorporating data and insights into your sales team workflow
Ed Park, Medtech Commercial Expert, Decision Resources Group