This live session took place on October 3rd, 2019
Medicare is experiencing change like we’ve never seen before. Changes in policy, care models, and Medicare Advantage will have a wide impact on the entire healthcare industry. Action in Congress could mean major shifts in drug pricing policy. Insurers increasingly turn to MA as a way to grow enrollment, and the federal government has given plans new ways to attract beneficiaries. Care models are bringing new approach to disease treatment, including kidney care and oncology. Physicians look to level the playing field under new MACRA/MIPS changes and are shifting away from that program into Medicare Advantage. All of this means wide ranging implications for drug manufacturers.
Specifically, this webinar seeks to cover:
- Medicare policy changes
- Trends in Medicare Advantage
- New care models you need to know about
- How Medicare changes impact physicians
- Implications and strategies for pharma
Brandon Gee, Senior Analyst with Market Access
Bill Melville, Principal Analyst with Market Access
Valerie E. Pillo, Senior Analyst with Market Access
National and regional healthcare is in constant flux due to shifting health plan realities. You need to understand payer realities and reactions to build effective relationships.
- Can you pinpoint which health plan dynamics are most critical to your business?
- Do you leverage claims data to inform your strategy with payers and PBMs?
- How do you know if you’re pricing strategy matches the markets you want to penetrate?
- How do you know which payers you should target to expand your market share?
- How do you track the state level effect high-deductible health plans will have on your product?
Strengthen account call and meeting preparation, strategic planning and sales strategy development today.
Learn more or schedule a demo today.Learn More