This live session took place on Wednesday, April 19th 2017.
Poised to revolutionize the treatment algorithm of an ever-expanding range of solid-tumor and hematological malignancies, immune checkpoint inhibitors are the most exciting drug class in oncology.
Since their recent emergence within the oncology space, immune checkpoint inhibitors have elicited great enthusiasm and hope, from prescribing physicians and patients alike. Currently available agents within this class—particularly PD-1/PD-L1 pathway inhibitors—are continuing to make inroads across multiple indications, and successive label expansions have led to great commercial success in a relatively short time period. New agents within this class are set to enter the market, as clinical development continues at a fast pace.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is the current landscape for immune checkpoint inhibitors in oncology?
- What does the immune checkpoint inhibitors pipeline look like?
- What are the key indications in which immune checkpoint inhibitors are being developed?
- What are our launch expectations for late-phase therapies, and what are the market drivers and constraints?
- Spotlight on prostate cancer: a new indication for PD-1/PD-L1 pathway inhibitors?
Presented by Dana Gheorghe, Ph.D., Principal Analyst, Oncology