This live session took place on Wednesday, July 5th, 2017.
Nicole Zhang presents DRG’s epidemiological forecast of all those living with pancreatic cancer worldwide in 2017 and 2027. The numbers will be presented by world region and country income status, as well as by stage and drug treatability status.
During this presentation, you will learn:
- How many new cases of pancreatic cancer are getting diagnosed and how many people worldwide are living with diagnosed pancreatic cancer. How will this number change over the coming decade, and what factors will be driving that change?
- Which world regions have the greatest number of people living with pancreatic cancer and which will show the greatest growth in cases over the coming decade?
- Of all those living with pancreatic cancer worldwide, what proportion have metastatic vs non-metastatic disease?
- How would the stage distribution of pancreatic cancer change in low income countries based on projected growth in the country’s GDP per capita?
- How many people living with pancreatic cancer are drug treatable?
Presented by Nicole Zhang