Case Study - Leveraging Data Solutions and a Robust Sales Methodology to Bolster Sales
- Expanding CardioWorld’s drug-coated balloon (DCB) market share in Europe
- Convincing existing CardioWorld customer to switch from drug-eluting stents (DES) to DCBs
- Utilising data to derive strategic insights surrounding customer needs
- Using the SPIN® Selling methodology to articulate value-led DCB conversations with customer
- Identifying possible customer needs and the questions that will uncover them
- Relying on market and epidemiology data to refine sales targeting
- Utilising procedural data to derive strategic insights surrounding customer and prospect needs
- Altering sales approach by referring to physician preference data
- Sales process strengthened through the utilisation of data-driven, strategic, and tailored conversational framework
- Sales efforts and resources are appropriately allocated
- Sales meetings leave a lasting impression
In this example, CardioWorld—a fictitious global medtech company that manufactures a variety of interventional cardiology devices—has recently developed a premium drug-coated balloon (DCB) used to treat coronary artery disease (CAD) that it would like to commercialise in key markets and use to win market share from its competitors. The company aims to refine the behavioural skills of its European sales force, inform its commercial decisions with regional data, and provide its sales teams with the insights derived from data to hold more audience-appropriate conversations and meetings with its customers.
Download this case study to learn about how a robust sales methodology & relevant data solutions can enhance sales results and enable your commercial team to excel.