This live session took place on Thursday, October 19th, 2017.
There are a number of reasons, including rising disease prevalence, an improved regulatory environment, and emerging product innovation, that account for the accelerated growth in the U.S. market for diabetes devices. Bloomberg Intelligence and Decision Resources Group recently co-hosted a webinar discussion on emerging diabetes device therapies and the impact of Medicare coverage on the industry. Fill in the form to gain immediate access to the webinar recording.
Our analysts discussed:
• Factors behind the increase in the diabetes disease rate
• The improved regulatory environment, including increased coverage for type 2 patients
• Innovation in the market from some of the top companies, including:
- Medtronic’s 670G closed-loop artificial pancreas
- Addition of Bluetooth technology to existing products from Sanofi, Medtronic, Dexcom and Roche
- DexCom's G5 Mobile approval for Medicare diabetes patients
- Other improved and emerging products in the pipeline
Meet our analysts: