DRG Oncology experts joined nearly 40,000 oncology professionals at the 2018 Annual Meeting to get a download of the latest data and innovations in the space.
Out of the many sessions and abstracts we reviewed, we compiled a brief of key meeting highlights and industry implications for our oncology clients as they plan for the future:
- Merck set to consolidate its dominant position in first-line metastatic NSCLC
- ASCO 2018 highlights difficulties developing combinations with immune checkpoint inhibitors
- Innovative therapies for bladder cancer outside of the immune space
- Last, but not least: KEYNOTE-045 in bladder cancer
- Post ASCO Update: Avastin’s FDA approval in first-line ovarian cancer – what are the market implications?