Key Account Manager - DRG Digital
- Jan 8, 2019
- London, England
Remuneration: Very competitive base salary plus Commission and Benefits plan
Location: Central London Office, Liverpool Street
Solutions: Data Driven Insights to support multi-channel HCP Engagement
Decision Resources Group (DRG) is a strategic business partner to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, facilitating informed decision-making by providing customer-focused market intelligence solutions. Whether entering new markets, planning pre-launch/launch activities or optimizing brand performance clients rely on Decision Resources to understand market dynamics, map customer behavior and identify opportunities.
With more than 30 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, DRG is the market leader in pharmaceutical business intelligence. Proprietary methodologies, rigorous qualitative/quantitative analysis and extensive use of primary research ensure unparalleled insight and accuracy. Combined with specialized knowledge, global reach and excellent people DRG provides clients with a deep market understanding and service not available anywhere else.
Overall Purpose of Role
As a Key Account Manager in DRG’s Digital business you will be tasked with securing and building partnerships with DRG’s Key Strategic and Mid-Tier Accounts in Europe. Successful candidates will employ consultative sales skills to identify, qualify and facilitate innovative solutions to customer’s problems. Our solutions leverage data to help Brand enable HCP and Patient Engagement. The right candidate will receive a generous compensation package, access to top industry decision makers and the opportunity to expand their career within the growing industry of digital healthcare solutions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for selling market research and consulting services to new and established business targets primarily within Top and Mid-Tier Pharma, Biotech, MedTech and Health Tech companies.
- Prospecting for new customers and qualifying new leads to support a balanced pipeline for future sales.
- Maintain and expand relationships with senior level executives to ensure business renewal base and organic growth in existing accounts.
- Manage the sales process end to end through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration and negotiation through to close.
- Partner with other commercial team members to qualify and nurture inbound opportunities sourced through their activity.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about products and services for each of your clients’ portfolio of products.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, market, and competitors.
- Be able to partner with industry thought leaders to deliver intelligent solutions to customers.
- Responsible for accurately logging all activities in company’s CRM and meeting or exceeding KPI metrics.
- Be able to accurately forecast, and achieve monthly sales goals while meeting or exceeding quarterly and yearly sales quotas.
- Generating proposals, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating capabilities on a defined territory.
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with Internal (DRG) and External (client) Stakeholders.
Education, Experience, and Competencies Required:
- Business or Scientific Degree
- 3 -5 years of successful experience selling market research or digital products/services to decision makers in Pharma and/or Life Sciences
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience required.
- Ability to travel within Europe with monthly frequency.
- Track record of delivering results and exceeding sales quotas.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritise within a fast-paced environment.
- Clear thinker with proven ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages.
- Team player, experience of working with cross-functional and international teams.
If you fulfil our criteria and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply by submitting your CV and covering letter.