Senior Software Engineer (ASP .Net)
- Oct 1, 2018
- Whitefield, KA
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work with our Product Technology teams to build develop common application tools for delivering multiple products. The focus will be design, development and support of these applications.
- Should be able design, develop and unit test the code
- Excellent Global Communication & Coordination skills - Ability to clearly express (verbally and written) status, design, thoughts & ideas to developers and stakeholders
- Create artifacts for each project such as Software design documentation, Technical Use Cases, and Code Review Packages
- Provide recommendations on new technical solutions
Collaborate with other teams on what a best practice/solution is to deliver a successful project
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree, at least 7-8 years hand-on software development experience, and have a minimum of 5+ years of experience with C#.NET, ASP.net preferably in the life sciences/healthcare industry
- Graduates in BE/BTech/MTech - Computer science
- Application developer with good design and programming skills in C#, NET framework .
- 5+ Working Experience in Asp.net/AJAX, WCF/RESTful and Web API.
- Hands-on experience with web services, APIs, and REST
- Experience in access requests, provisioning, authentication methodologies, entitlement management
- Experience setting up code repository: GitHub
- Experience with Angular or other similar UI Frameworks
- Experience with Unity Framework
- Use agile software development, test driven development and automation to ensure the timely release of production software.
- Very good knowledge of OOP and OOAD, design patterns, n-tier applications, distributed applications
Professional 3 / Grade 7