Analyst - HTA
- Nov 18, 2018
- Gurugram, HR
Decision Resources Group (DRG) is seeking experienced HTA data analysts for our web-based application that provides powerful analytics, charting, and visualization to our clients in the Market Access, and Health Economic and Outcomes Research spaces.
Decision Resources Group (DRG) is seeking experienced HTA Data Analyst With:
- A strong attention to detail;
- Excellent research and analysis skills;
- A meticulous work ethic;
- Good judgment;
- Self-starter with enthusiasm and confidence;
- Team player with good relationship building and influencing skills; enjoys working in a collaborative manner in an open, honest, and diverse environment;
- The ability to thrive both autonomously and in close collaboration with others;
- The ability to prioritize work flow;
- The ability to balance several projects and deadlines at once.
Required Day-to-Day Skills Include:
- Identifying and assimilating data from technology assessment documents from global agencies as per the agreed template/requirements
- Providing review of others’ work and provide feedback
- To supervise junior analysts and researchers in the team
- Comprehending and absorbing collected data, and the ability to apply knowledge to analytical projects and publications;
- Being willing to look up/research anything that you are unsure of;
- Working intra-team, as well as with IT, to support and improve the data-entry process;
- Providing ongoing reviews of data integrity, data-coding issues, and their impact on product quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the intellectual planning and design of SR projects at proposal writing stage
- To provide guidance and design input of appropriate statistical analyses
Experience and Requirements:
- Master’s degree in public health, pharmaceutical sciences, life sciences;
- At least 2− 3 years of prior work experience;
- Strong understanding of requirements/decision-drivers of global HTA agencies;
- Experience in conducting HTA-compliant systematic literature reviews/ supporting submissions to global payer agencies is preferable;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Experience with statistical programs preferred (STATA, SPSS, SAS);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to learn and wear multiple hats!
Decision Resources Group is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed, knowledgeable decisions.
With over 1,100 employees worldwide, Decision Resources Group provides the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, financial services and managed care industries with the analytics they need to compete and thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Through both organic growth and an aggressive acquisition strategy, Decision Resources Group has become the premier provider of healthcare analysis and data in the world. Please visit us at: http://decisionresourcesgroup.com.