Account Director, DRG Learning
- Nov 27, 2018
- Parsippany, NJ
Summary: Responsible for selling the value of DRG Learning solutions, including customized and blended market access solutions; eLearning modules and participation at public events to Life Sciences clients, including, but not limited to: prospecting/hunting, face-to-face sales calls, including group presentations; generating proposals, closing, negotiation and managing client deliverables/expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Report to VP, Market Access, DRG Learning
- Meet and exceed all sales goals as set forth on a yearly basis for all solution offerings
- Develop new and manage current Life Sciences accounts within an assigned territory by directly selling DRG Learning solutions to: Commercial Sales Training departments; Market Access Training departments; Market Access Marketers; Brand Teams, Payer teams and other applicable contacts; this is a client-facing role that requires face-to-face meetings to close business
- Must be able to utilize a consultative selling approach and leverage critical thinking skills when developing respective accounts to meet sales objectives by understanding market access training needs and recommending a solution
- Must be able to work with a cross-functional team including, Program Managers, Content Experts, Instructional Designers, developers, etc. to insure successful delivery of all solutions and include Director, Operations and others when necessary to help manage and close revenue
- Must be proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel to manage territory effectively
- Must utilize SalesForce.com for all CRM activities, including logging all opportunities and follow-up activities with respect to Proposals, MSAs and SOWs
- Help market attendance through client contacts and represent DRG Training at all public meetings (AMT, etc.) with goal in mind of networking and increasing revenue opportunities; also, attend Trade Shows (LTEN, AMCP and others) to increase revenue
- Must be deadline driven; client focused and willing to do what it takes to drive revenue
- 40-50% travel required as per accounts within territory and other business functions as required
A bachelor’s degree is required. 7-10+ years selling experience required in a vendor/partner relationship, with Life Sciences contacts helpful; prior pharmaceutical sales/marketing/market access and/or sales training experience desirable.
DRG Learning specializes in market access specific training for the Life Sciences industries. We are dedicated to delivering high quality, creative market access training solutions that meet the client’s needs, that are delivered on time and on budget, and that delight our clients.
Decision Resources Group offers a competitive compensation package and medical, dental, vision and life insurance programs from first day of employment. We also offer a 401(K) retirement plan after two complete months of employment. We also offer work flexibility.