Senior Salesforce Business Analyst
- Jan 30, 2019
- London, England
DRG is searching for a Senior Salesforce Business Systems Analyst to join our team. You would be joining a group of skilled and passionate individuals working globally on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.Conducting business diagnostics and creating a strategic framework accompanied by recommendations for modifying and enhancing the existing Salesforce operations, procedures and systems
- Developing thoughtful and innovative strategies to improve user experience, increase revenue generation, bring in efficiencies and reduce operational costs
- Work with key stakeholders across the organization to develop and document functional and technical requirements in clear, accurate, and meaningful manner.
- Lead new implementations and changes within the Salesforce environment.
- Ensure ongoing support of the current Salesforce implementation
- Lead a small Salesforce team spread globally
- Experience as a business analyst primarily in Salesforce domain
- 10+ years of hands on experience with at least:
- 8+ years Salesforce configuration and implementation experience (at least 2 full SDLC cycles on Salesforce.com)
- 5+ years Project/Client management experience.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce
- Good Functional Knowledge and certification in Salesforce platform spanning one or more clouds like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, CPQ, Lightning etc
- Good exposure to one or more upcoming Salesforce areas like Einstein
- Salesforce Admin certification is desirable
- Techno-Functional expertise in Salesforce platform is preferred
- Experience eliciting and documenting requirements from the business users; converting business needs into technical requirements mapping them to Salesforce platform.
- Experience in dynamic, fast paced environments
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to manage senior client stakeholders and work with virtual teams
- MBA from good B-school is preferred.
Decision Resources Group offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed, knowledgeable decisions. With more than 1,300 employees worldwide, Decision Resources Group provides the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, financial services and managed care industries with the analytics they need to compete and thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Through both organic growth and an aggressive acquisition strategy, Decision Resources Group has become the premier provider of healthcare analysis and data in the world. Visit our page at https://decisionresourcesgroup.com.
DRG offer competitive remuneration and benefits in line with experience.
25 days holiday rising with length of service
Pension contribution scheme of 6%