The Associate Consultant (AC) at DRG Consulting serves as a key member of client project teams by providing analytical insight, leadership, and creativity to client engagements and business development. The AC leads components of a project and drives the research and analysis which is core to our strategic work. In collaboration with senior team members, the AC helps define the engagement, build a work plan and develop robust and valuable conclusions and recommendations.
ACs will be required to act both independently and in collaboration with a diverse internal team and set of clients. ACs will gain experience in the execution and management of a project, with the ultimate goal of assuming increasing responsibility in project management. A successful AC will be a high-energy individual that is able to interact with all levels of project and client teams, provide meaningful and timely analysis, develop valuable results, and manage distinct aspects of large projects.
- Lead and execute discrete research efforts including primary and secondary research needed for client engagements
- Conduct qualitative research through desktop research and diagnostic interviews with KOLs, physicians, providers, payors and industry knowledge experts to garner insights and data on various therapeutic areas, indications, products, and other essential information
- Perform quantitative analysis and develop accurate forecasts (e.g. sales or dosage forecasts), synthesize large amounts of data into discrete stories and assumptions, and providing creative insight to drive overall client recommendations.
- Produce quality client deliverables including PowerPoint presentations, reports, white papers, etc.
- Participate on multiple client projects, effectively manage time commitments and assume greater leadership roles at the project level as they gain more experience
- Support senior team members in business development efforts through assisting with greenfield research,creating pitch books and proposals
- Learn and develop quickly with guidance and direction from experienced consultants.
- Travel to/from client sites when needed
DRG Consulting (DRGC) is the trusted partner for navigating the complex global healthcare environment with forward-thinking perspectives. We combine deep domain expertise and data driven analysis to deliver relevant insights and customized, actionable solutions for our clients in the areas of new product planning, commercial strategy and pricing & market access. We have completed over 1,000 engagements since 2012, generating annual revenue in excess of $25 million.
DRG offers a competitive compensation package and medical, dental and life insurance programs from first day of employment. We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan after two complete months of employment, as well as several other benefit programs. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Professional 2 / Grade 6