HR Operations Specialist
- Jun 7, 2019
- Burlington, MA
Decision Resources Group is seeking a detail-oriented HR Operations Specialist for the Burlington, MA office to work closely with the Sr. Manager, HR Operations & Analytics. This person will lead administrative responsibilities in the areas of payroll, benefits, and HRIS for the US. This role involves handling details of a highly confidential and critical nature, project management execution, and demonstrating professionalism and initiative to drive organizational processes. This role is a great opportunity for someone who demonstrates the potential to progress within the company into roles of increased responsibility in the Human Resources field.
EXPECTATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize HRIS system (Workday) to process employee changes in a timely and accurate manner
- Partner with Payroll to ensure all US employee changes are accurately processed
- Responsible for benefits administration and reconciliation of monthly invoices, FLSA compliance, employment verifications, and other HR administrative tasks
- Assist in preparation of promotion letters, transfers, separations, and other necessary employee change documents
- Ensure a seamless and successful on-boarding experience for new hires in the US offices; be highly responsive to their needs and inquiries; collect and complete all required paperwork
- Serve as a resource for employees by handling questions and helping to resolve and/or escalate issues as necessary
- Manage company tuition reimbursement program and ensure payments are processed per company policy
- Support the Sr. Manager, HR Operations & Analytics with special projects and process improvement initiatives
- Support Workday report requests and annual event processing (annual merit, bonus, open enrollment, etc.)
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with legal requirements
- Encourage a positive work environment for the office and present a “can-do” attitude, willing to jump in and help where needed
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years’ experience
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience using Workday HCM as an administrator
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Confident, self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision
- Must be flexible in handling a variety of multiple tasks and have the ability to prioritize efficiently, while being a problem solver who is quick to generate solutions and make things happen
- Demonstrated initiative, judgment and maturity, deals with confidential information with the utmost discretion, respect, and care
Decision Resources Group is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed, knowledgeable decisions. DRG and the Global Consulting Services Team was ranked in the 2016 Best Companies to Work For, Top Ranked Boutique Consulting Firms through Ivy Exec! Check out our page at http://bit.ly/1T4xIfG.
With more than 1000 employees worldwide, Decision Resources Group provides the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, financial services and managed care industries with the analytics they need to compete and thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Through both organic growth and an aggressive acquisition strategy, Decision Resources Group has become the premier provider of healthcare analysis and data in the world. Visit our page at https://decisionresourcesgroup.com.
Decision Resources Group offers a competitive compensation package and medical, dental, vision and life insurance programs from first day of employment. We also offer a 401(K) retirement plan after two complete months of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer.