Temporary Analyst, MedTech Consulting
With more than 30 years of experience in the healthcare industry, Decision Resources Group (DRG), part of Clarivate Analytics, is the premier provider of high-value analytics, data, insights, and consulting services to the world’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotech, MedTech and Healthcare companies. Whether entering new markets, planning pre-launch/launch activities or optimizing brand performance, clients rely on DRG to understand market dynamics, map customer behavior and identify strategic commercial opportunities.
DRG Medtech provides consulting services via genuine client collaboration to the worlds' leading medical device, healthcare imaging and IT, and medical technology companies. We combine deep domain expertise and data driven analysis to deliver relevant insights and customized, actionable solutions for our clients in the areas of new product planning, commercial strategy and pricing & market access. DRG has completed over 500 successful bespoke projects since 2012.
The Temporary Analyst (TA) at DRG MedTech will serve as a key member of project teams by providing analytical insight, leadership and creativity to client engagements, business development efforts and internal initiatives. The TA may lead components of billable client projects and drive the research and analysis which is core to our strategic work. In collaboration with senior team members, the TA will help to define engagements, build work plans, and develop robust and valuable conclusions and recommendations for our clients.
- Lead and execute discrete research efforts including primary and secondary research needed for projects
- Conduct qualitative research through desktop research and interviews with KOLs, physicians, providers, payors and industry knowledge experts to obtain insights and data relevant to client engagements
- Perform quantitative analysis (i.e. financial modeling, data manipulation) to develop accurate forecasts (e.g. sales or dosage projections)
- Synthesize large amounts of data into discrete stories and assumptions to determine the “so-what” for clients
- Produce quality client deliverables including PowerPoint presentations, reports, white papers, etc.
- Engage on multiple client projects, effectively manage time commitments and assume greater leadership and project management responsibilities as you gain more experience
- Support senior team members in business development efforts including greenfield research and developing proposals and pitch books
- This is a temporary position that will commence ASAP and finish in late December 2020. There is a potential for this role to be converted to FT subject to performance and business need.
- Role can be based in any location in the Eastern Time Zone (NYC/Boston/Philly/Toronto time zone)
- BA/BS in a life science, business or related field; Advanced Degree (MS, PhD, MBA) would be a plus
- 1 to 3 years of experience in consulting or corporate strategy within life sciences or healthcare
- Ideal candidates will have management consulting or strategic advisory experience within the MedTech vertical (medical device and/or diagnostics clients)
- Comfortable performing both qualitative and quantitative analysis, including the execution of both primary and secondary research
- Exceptional project and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and work demands at the same time
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced with all Microsoft Office products is critical, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
As a temporary role, this position does not include benefits. If you are hired through a 3rd party agency, you may be eligible for their benefits program.
DRG is proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are an equal opportunity employer.