Business Insights Analyst - CNS and Ophthalmology
We are seeking a motivated Business Insights Analyst to join our vibrant Central Nervous System (CNS) and Ophthalmology Disorders team. The role comprises three broad functions: 1) market research and insight generation; 2) project management and execution; and 3) client service. The Business Insights Analyst will translate therapeutic expertise and market research data into targeted insights for key decision-makers within the biopharmaceutical industry. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with the analysis of clinical trial and scientific data in neuroscience or ophthalmology.
- Write high-quality, concise, and insightful market analysis deliverables designed for key decision-makers within the biopharmaceutical industry. Manage the execution of multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Critically analyze and interpret complex clinical data and commercial information from a multitude of sources and have the ability to draw conclusions, be decisive, and build market forecasts.
- Effectively and concisely communicate business insights through multiple formats (e.g., slide decks, live presentations).
- Develop and apply a detailed understanding of CNS indications and drug development processes.
- Conduct primary research via interviews and surveys with medical and health experts.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with clients; understand their needs and deliver solutions.
- Field client queries and ad hoc requests with minimal supervision.
- Collaborate with DRG Sales and Marketing teams and contribute to corporate initiatives.
- Stay abreast of events in CNS drug development.
- A Masters or higher degree (Ph.D., MBA) and/or relevant experience in the biopharma, healthcare, market research, or financial sector.
- Good knowledge of and interest in contemporary biology, preferably in neuroscience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and objectively in written and spoken English. Strong presentation skills are a must.
- A flexible and collaborative approach to work.
- Enthusiasm for CNS research and drug development.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting complex data sets (e.g., SQL).
- Familiarity with the drug development and commercialization process.
- Knowledge of CNS indications (i.e., neurology, psychiatry and/or pain) or ophthalmology indications, therapeutics, markets, and key factors influencing them.
About Decision Resources Group
Decision Resources Group offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed, knowledgeable decisions. With more than 1,300 employees worldwide, Decision Resources Group provides the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, financial services and managed care industries with the analytics they need to compete and thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Through both organic growth and an aggressive acquisition strategy, Decision Resources Group has become the premier provider of healthcare analysis and data in the world. Visit our page at https://decisionresourcesgroup.com.
Decision Resources Group offers a competitive compensation package and medical, dental, vision and life insurance programs from first day of employment. We also offer a 401(K) retirement plan after two complete months of employment.
Professional 3 / Grade 7