Brand Manager, Market Access
- Apr 25, 2019
- Parsippany, NJ
- Assist commercial lead in the identification of target markets, prepare recommendations for sales team
- Meet with product owners and review customer feedback to help identify opportunities for product improvement
- Work with commercial lead and marketing managers to assist in development and preparation of marketing materials
- In partnership with commercial lead, sales and finance business partners, conduct profitability analyses on products and make pricing recommendations
- Assist in collection and tracking of sales KPIs, analyze the data and make recommendations based on results
- In partnership with the commercial lead, assist in pricing analysis of a product focused vs data focused model
- Maintain pricebook and ensure accuracy within SalesForce
- Assist in the implementation and coordination of client onboarding and project plan management between CE team and PM team
- Develop and maintain Sales MACC certification
- Work with SalesForce team to support the needs of the MACC Sales team
- 2 – 3 years of professional work experience in the pharmaceutical, or market access space
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and Market Access space; understanding of health care environment a plus
- Strong background in Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with latest marketing trends and best practices
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data
- Organizational skills, experience meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Results-driven attitude
Decision Resources Group offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed, knowledgeable decisions. With more than 1,300 employees worldwide, Decision Resources Group provides the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, financial services and managed care industries with the analytics they need to compete and thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Through both organic growth and an aggressive acquisition strategy, Decision Resources Group has become the premier provider of healthcare analysis and data in the world. Visit our page at https://decisionresourcesgroup.com.
Decision Resources Group offers a competitive compensation package and medical, dental, vision and life insurance programs from first day of employment. We also offer a 401(K) retirement plan after two complete months of employment.
Decision Resources Group is proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.