- Oct 15, 2018
- Parsippany, NJ
Decision Resources Group is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide executive level administrative support to the Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations, Analytics. The Executive Assistant is a high energy and proactive individual with highly effective project coordination skills capable of working with minimal supervision. As an Executive Assistant, you will manage administrative and project based tasks in addition to other priorities for DRG’s senior executives in a confidential, proactive, professional and detailed manner.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious, self-starter who can proactively anticipate needs before they are articulated and who can solve problems quickly, efficiently and with limited direction.
EXPECTATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactive approach to managing complex and global calendars, scheduling meetings, making domestic and international travel arrangements and managing expense reporting
- Flexibility and understanding of variable peak workloads, time zones and working hours and ability to effectively work in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Ability to create, edit and improve presentation materials or documents with high level guidance from executive
- Responsible for meeting planning, organization, set up and execution. (schedule attendees, book conference rooms, arrange catering, prepare presentations, compile meeting materials, handouts, binding, note taking, etc)
- Efficient and effective organization of all materials, correspondence, files, etc so latest versions, timelines and context are findable and accurate.
- Code and submit invoices after Vice President approval to accounts payable; track and manage invoice payments and resolve issues quickly
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively
- Complete ad hoc projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; however experience may be substituted for formal education
- Minimum of three years of related experience is required; experience in professional services, analytics, biotech, pharmaceutical or related industry preferred
- Experience managing complex schedules and logistics of an organization and booking domestic/international travel, scheduling/coordinating group meetings, and prioritizing the needs of the group
- Extensive and advanced working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint; experience with expense reporting systems/software (Concur is preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills; position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Confident, self-starter who can work well with minimum supervision and strong attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, scheduling and meeting deadlines
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple competing tasks and demands
- Must be flexible in handling multiple tasks of a different nature and have the ability to prioritize efficiently, while being a problem solver who is quick to figure solutions and make things happen
Decision Resources Group offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed, knowledgeable decisions. With more than 1,300 employees worldwide, Decision Resources Group provides the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, financial services and managed care industries with the analytics they need to compete and thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Through both organic growth and an aggressive acquisition strategy, Decision Resources Group has become the premier provider of healthcare analysis and data in the world. Visit our page at https://decisionresourcesgroup.com.
Decision Resources Group offers a competitive compensation package and medical, dental and life insurance programs from first day of employment. We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan after two complete months of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Support 3 / Grade 4