Associate - Medtech Consulting
The Associate (A’s) at DRG Consulting is an entry level role that serves as a key member of project teams by providing research, data, analysis, and creativity to client engagements, business development and internal projects. Associates are vital to ensuring that we provide our clients with the insights and information they need to achieve success.
A successful Associate will be a high-energy individual that is able to interact with all levels of project and client teams, provide accurate, meaningful and timely analysis and develop valuable results. A’s will participate on multiple client projects and are expected to learn and develop quickly with guidance and direction from more experienced team members.
- Execute discrete research efforts including primary and secondary research needed for projects
- Conduct qualitative research through desktop research and interviews with KOLs, physicians, providers, payors and industry knowledge experts to garner insights and data relevant to client engagements
- Perform quantitative analysis (i.e. financial modeling, data manipulation) to develop accurate product and market forecasts (e.g. sales or dosage projections)
- Synthesize large amounts of data and information into discrete stories and assumptions that drive overall recommendations and the “so-what” for clients
- Produce quality client deliverables including PowerPoint presentations, reports, white papers, etc.
- Engage on multiple client projects, effectively manage time commitments, provide creative insights and assume greater leadership and project management responsibilities as you gain more experience
- Support senior team members in business development efforts including greenfield research and developing proposals and pitch books (RFPs)
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional development through trainings and/or unstructured sessions
- Contribute to the social environment by executing assigned firm-building activities and assisting with recruiting top talent
- Travel to/from client sites when required
- BA/BS in a life science, business or related field; MS would be a plus (BA/BS and MS students)
- 0 to 2 years of experience in the biopharmaceutical or healthcare industries including internships or demonstrated interest in the life sciences or consulting
- Demonstrated track record of extra-curricular achievement and involvement, ideal candidates/students will have served in a leadership role in a student group or club
- Comfortable performing both qualitative and quantitative analysis, including primary and secondary research
- Exceptional project and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and work demands at the same time
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced with all Microsoft Office products is critical, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
Decision Resources Group is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed, knowledgeable decisions.
DRG Medtech is the trusted partner for navigating the complex global healthcare environment with forward-thinking perspectives. With commitment to genuine client collaboration with medical device, healthcare imaging and IT, and medical technology companies. We combine deep domain expertise and data driven analysis to deliver relevant insights and customized, actionable solutions for our clients in the areas of new product planning, commercial strategy and pricing & market access. DRG has completed over 500 successful bespoke projects since 2012.
Decision Resources Group offers a competitive compensation package and medical, dental and life insurance programs from first day of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer.