We will keep our last blog about DDW 2014 lighthearted by discussing our top three regrets from our time in Chicago. Here is a list of things. We wish we had.
1. Dedicated the hours between 12 and 2 pm to meet some of the poster presenters. Our only suggestion for next year's DDW is to have a longer poster exhibit time so we could chat with them and discuss their findings.
2. Devoted more time to the ASGE Learning Center, which provided great educational videos on various GI procedures.
3. Spent more time shopping on the Magnificent Mile!
And just for fun, here is a list of the top three favorite session titles at the conference this year:
1. Difficult Diarrheas
2. Help! Why Do I Have So Much Gas, Are There Any Magic Pills or Remedies for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
3. Pancreatic Mass Querader (unfortunately canceled)
Looking forward to DDW 2015 in DC!