The Presidential Election and Healthcare Reform are Main Themes in 2012 Speeches
July 26, 2012—Burlington, Mass.—The Sixth Annual Pinsonault Managed Markets Summit is pleased to announce a celebrated lineup of keynote speakers for the fall 2012 conference taking place September 19-21, 2012 in Las Vegas. The three-day conference provides a venue where key stakeholders in the managed markets industry can share thought provoking information vital to pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers’ business needs.
“Our industry is going through a critical evolution and the Managed Markets Summit is evolving alongside of it,” said Tony Pinsonault, Vice President of Events at Pinsonault. “Our speakers and presenters will breakdown some of the toughest issues our industry is facing and their ramifications on our healthcare landscape.”
This year’s keynote speakers include:
- Rudy Giuliani, Former Mayor of New York City, offers his insider's perspective on the political landscape heading into the 2012 elections. In this candid talk entitled The State of America’s Health, Giuliani brings his extensive leadership experiences to bear in analyzing the headlines of the day.
- Benjamin E. Sasse, Ph.D., President and Professor of History, Midland University; Former U.S. Assistant Secretary of Health & Human Services discusses various approaches to healthcare reform and what can be done after the election.
- Charles Krauthammer, Pulitzer Prize-winning Syndicated Columnist and Commentator and
- Robert Reich, Economic Analyst, CNBC Contributor, Professor, Author, Advisor to Presidents and Former Secretary of Labor share an enlightening look at today’s most important political issues as well as a behind-the-scenes look at politics inside Washington and how today’s headlines are playing out around the country.
- Marcus Luttrell, Decorated Navy SEAL shares the harrowing story of four Navy SEALs who journeyed into the mountainous border of Afghanistan and Pakistan on Operation Redwing. An unparalleled motivational account of survival, his story is a moving tribute to the friends and teammates who did not make it off the mountain.
To see a complete list of confirmed speakers, visit ManagedMarketsSummit.com
The Summit takes place at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, September 19-21, 2012. The cost is $2,595 per person with discounts available to groups of five or more. For more information, go to ManagedMarketsSummit.com
Pinsonault, a division of Decision Resources Group, is dedicated to and focused on delivering high quality, Managed Markets specific, business and training solutions within the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. The organization strives to create customer specific solutions that provide valuable strategic insight and results oriented tactical tools enabling clients to identify and capitalize on Managed Markets business opportunities. For more information, visit Pinsonault.com
About Decision Resources Group
Decision Resources Group is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information, insights, advisory services and consulting on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis, data and consulting services to make more informed critical management decisions. With over 450 employees worldwide, analysts at Decision Resources Group companies provide the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, financial services and managed care industries with the analytics and advice they need to compete and thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Through both organic growth and an aggressive acquisition strategy, Decision Resources Group has become the premier provider of healthcare analysis, data and consulting in the world. Visit Decision Resources Group at www.DecisionResourcesGroup.com
For more information, contact:
Decision Resources Group
Return to Press Releases