Competitive Landscape Series Seminar Will Help Biopharmaceutical Executives Quickly Get Up to Speed on Biologics and Biosimilars Trends
August 1, 2012—Burlington, Mass.—Decision Resources Group will bring the latest installment of its well-regarded Competitive Landscape Seminar Series to New York City this fall. Competitive Landscape Seminar Series: Biologics and Biosimilars will be held on October 4, 2012. This high-value, one-day seminar has been developed specifically for biopharmaceutical market research executives as well as biologics and biosimilars product teams. Expert analysts from Decision Resources Group companies—Decision Resources and BioTrends Research Group—will share their latest research findings on key biologics and biosimilars trends.
Presentation topics include:
- The Current and Future Landscape of Biologics and Biosimilars
- How Will Physician and Payer Perception Shape the Market Potential of Biosimilars?
- Protection Through Innovation: A Case Study of Roche’s Defensive Strategy Against Biosimilars
- Biologics in Oncology: Evaluating Physician Perceptions of Yervoy and Perjeta at Launch
- ESAs: Omontys Approval Introduces Competition – What are the Key Learnings?
- Raising the Bar: The Growing Trend of Head to Head Trials in Rheumatoid Arthritis and Psoriasis Drug Development
For more information on the topics that will be discussed, please visit:
Who Should Attend:
Members of the media covering the biopharmaceutical industry are invited to attend.
Thursday, October 4, 2012. Registration opens at 8:00 a.m.; presentations begin at 9:00 a.m.
New York, N.Y.
The seminar will be hosted by Decision Resources Group, one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms focusing on healthcare insights and analysis. Presentation content will be derived from products from Decision Resources and BioTrends Research Group.
Media interested in attending the seminar should contact Lisa Osgood at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 781-993-2606 for additional information.
About Decision Resources Group
Decision Resources Group is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed decisions. Please visit Decision Resources Group at www.DecisionResourcesGroup.com
For more information, contact:
Decision Resources Group
Return to Press Releases